Monday, February 26, 2007

Chulosophy - Chapter 3 - Dreams: Virtuality / Reality or Possiblity

Hmmm, I dont have any not any end to end approach presently to solve this puzzle, so i will try to develop some sort of strategy that can eliminate 95% of the impossible odds. To begin with what does it mean to dream about "Superman" kind of dreams , then all the dreams where one sees oneself standing next to a Oscar winning diva, the list goes on and on.

The first level starts with hypercritical fantasies, which then slows down to some critical internalization of things that bothers the most and then it slows everything down to the lowest hypocritical under achievements.

I will need some time to write more on this stuff. God knows is that dream of first level or the one of the levels i am gonna talk about in this article.

I will come again and complete this article. But the motivation I am leaving is that which one of the dreams can be real possibility. How to make a mark on dreams, how to sort them out the pandoras box of unsaid mysteries.

Wait for this one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you are saying we can treat Dreams liks online music which we can rate, *, ** or 5 stars. i think the idea is still in its infancy, talk more then we can discuss

Rachit said...

well i agree to what u said. there are different sets of dreams. one can be ur fantasies, one can be u fulfilling the worldly expectations which people have from u, one can be what u want to be etc. i think everybody has his/her degree of liking for particular sets of dreams.

a hardcore dreamer

Sorabh said...

nice blahg dude....

Kumaresan said...

As you said in earlier blogs the Brain is creative. It likes solving problems. Dreams in my opinion are problems our brain hopes to solve but currently lacks the information and the will.

I had lots of dreams some big some small. I told them to my father. He
was happy that I thought that. But then he told me this. If you start chasing it it will start chasing you. and then I thought and
I thought and I thought and then I read you blog.

Kye be mai be hi fi culu ho gaya na... Dream.. Dream big... you will at least get to the small ones.. the ones which are meaningful.. ha ha ha..