Monday, March 20, 2006

Rendevous

Something unexpected happened last time when I was in Delhi, I couldn't believe it, and others who were with me too couldn’t believe it.

It was sort of strange for a graduate from IIT Delhi working as an Cryptographer with Oracle (Software/ Network Security, people some time call him unofficial Hacker, too prized word), to get Modeling offer from ZOOM (TV channel).

I shot this photograph with one of my friend Deepali outside DT (Gurgaon), with my cell phone Nokia 7610, just to check, how in the Hell that modeling offer came from ZOOM. I went to Filmi Chakkar in Gurgaon (DT) for a mug of beer with Deepali, the moment I entered the gate of the Restaurant cum bar, I met a beautiful girl who thought me to be some Anchor for ZOOM, she took me to a place where all the crew members, some models and some other people were having lunch together. I got completely blasted off, I told her, and I am not who she was thinking of, I told her that I came here just to have some beer with my friend. She got bit upset and confirmed that I am not an Anchor for ZOOM. And I said, no, an ordinary IITian with a graduate degree in Mechanical Engg.

I went with Deepali and were about to order some starters and some beer, but since the place was kind off cozy, completely messed up because of cameras and other equipments that were lying on the other side of the restaurant, u can say restaurant was divided into three category by the people and their choices. First one, the crew and models, Second one regular visitors and customers (including me and Deepali), third one of course the bartenders. She wasn't feeling good so she asked if we could go out some where far from this mess. I was about to leave, Deepali was about to exit the gate of the Restaurant and I was following her, suddenly I felt a soft hand on to my shoulder as if some one wants to talk few things before I leave. I turned back and found a sweet looking girl with the same lady I met just a while ago, who confused herself me being an Anchor for ZOOM. She was more beautiful than who so ever I have met wondering day and night in Sarojini Nagar market, South Ex market, GK M block, Kailash Colony, Panchsheel and the best of favourite Hangout Priya and PVR Saket.

She wasn't less than a nuclear bomb and to add to my complete state of shock, she asked me some thing, i haven’t dreamt of, never felt of, i.e. infect I will just put down the fire in her own words, "Hi, I am ???nsha, Will you be interested in doing Modeling for ZOOM?” This question or sort of introspection put up a question on me itself. I felt like I don’t know how to speak, I don’t have any memories of any sort, I started stammering, I asked what kind of Modeling and she told me like MTV and Channel V have VJ's, similarly ZOOM have Anchors, who sort of talk with celebrities and some times do some Modeling Shoot for advertisements for ZOOM.

I couldn't believe, what the Hell, the girl, looking like younger sister of Celina Jaitely was talking to some one who looks very similar to one in the picture, except that person in the picture is static. I don't want to disclose her name, kind of secret. As a under confident my next question was, any guess? Ok let me tell you all, in my own words with a hint of stammering, "Look at me, m mess... with this long hairs... unshaved face... spects on... slighlty overweight...Do you think m fit for this?” Here the strangest reply I have ever heard, in her own words "Beauty is in Nature and concepts are property of mind, give me 2 months, will tone you up." I wasn't attentive to whatever she was saying; I was just looking at the lips with sort Red Diamond glossy looks. And she said just give it a shot, try once, leave it if you find it boring, and she added more weight by saying, "I promise, you won't be missing fun".

On the other side Deepali, my friend, who was there at the time of shoot, was just making fun of me, that this could be one of the programmes like MTV Fully Faltoo or MTV Bakra. I did feel the same but that beautiful lady took all my details and asked me if I can come over to Noida and give it a shot. I said, am ready for it, let me figure out, how to deal with Bangalore.

Thank God, it wasn't one of those kinds TV programme, where people laugh seeing others making mistakes. I am now waiting desperately to see that beautiful girl again. I will love to live a day with her instead living a hundred years earning billions and trillions coding same boring Softwares.

Waiting for another, Revendous.

4 comments:

The mydigifilm Team said...

Saale ....gurgaon aaya aur mere se mila bhi nahi - bahut khub! aur yeh dipali kaun hai??????????????????????????????/

Saurabh said...

What happened next... ?

Anonymous said...

did u make it ... ?

Anonymous said...

then???



brat